Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent ready to take on the market with commitment, courage, and conviction?
You must be willing to work hard, work unconventional hours, and follow up on leads efficiently and effectively.
License Requirement: Must hold a valid Virginia and/or Washington DC real estate or Broker’s license.
How much will you make? This is a commission-only job. Our average realtor makes $150,000 a year.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success
- Meet buyers and sellers (includes evenings/weekends) to help reach their goals
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and related matters
- Estimate property value through skilled comparative market analysis
- Prepare documents such as contracts, agreements, etc.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed and submitted within proper time frames
- Follow up on leads efficiently and effectively and promote sales of properties
Right now we are looking for driven individuals who are eager to serve customers as they buy and sell real estate. We are looking for qualified agents who…
- Are enthusiastic learners and who are action-oriented, self-starters
- Holding or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand and navigate the guidelines of contracts and the buying/selling process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Provide clients with superb customer service
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.