Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent ready to take on the market with commitment, courage, and conviction?
You must be willing to work hard, work unconventional hours, and follow up on leads efficiently and effectively.
License Requirement: Must hold a valid Virginia and/or Washington DC real estate or Broker’s license.
How much will you make? This is a commission-only job but if you put in the hard work, you could be making $300,000+ within your first three years. Our average realtor makes $150,000 a year.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- Attend meetings and training.
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success.
- Meet buyers and sellers (includes evenings/weekends) to help reach their goals
- Assist buyers and sellers through the entire buying or selling process.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Estimate property value through skilled comparative market analysis.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control inspectors to ensure terms and conditions of contracts are met before closing dates.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents, and disbursement of funds.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, agreements, etc.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed and submitted within proper time frames.
- Follow up on leads efficiently and effectively and promote sales of properties.
Right now we are looking for driven individuals who are eager to serve customers as they buy and sell real estate. We are looking for qualified agents who…
- Are enthusiastic learners and who are action-oriented, self-starters.
- Holding or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Understand and navigate the guidelines of contracts and the buying/selling process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business.
- Provide clients with an excellent experience.
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.