Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
We are in need of a professional licensed real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. A real estate license is required. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- 4-year college degree required
- Familiar with online job posting tools
$50,000 recruiting commissions and team sales
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.