The Ron Sawyer Team @ REMAX Prime
Looking to upgrade your Property Management career? This might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Our company is looking for an experienced residential property manager.
Be a part of a growth-oriented team. We are looking for a high-performing, charismatic professional who can think strategically and must be a problem solver as well as a supportive, inspiring team member that will work with a strong, cohesive team and enabling growth, individually and as a collective, to further organizational success.
Our Property Manager runs a portfolio of single-family & multi-family rental homes throughout the Hampton Roads Area. They are in charge of all phases of property management in their portfolio, including leasing, turns, resident relations, repairs and maintenance, and owner communications. RE/MAX Prime's unique approach to 'team property management provides the Property Manager with a wealth of centralized resources to help them execute all phases of management for their portfolio.
- Interviewing tenants & running credit checks, terminating leases, and initiating eviction proceedings.
- Review and monitor key performance indicators on a daily and weekly basis and develop corrective action when necessary
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work. Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Identifies and implements methods to improve property management efficiencies. Recommends modifications to property management programs, policies, and procedures as appropriate.
- Detailed in-depth working knowledge with regards to legal & local compliance rules.
- Responds to owner and tenant questions and complaints/disputes; negotiates and resolves sensitive and controversial issues in a manner that is in the best interest of RE/MAX Prime & respectful of employees, partners, and/or residents; conducts formal investigations as necessary.
- Represents RE/MAX Prime to external owners, agencies, and other stakeholders on property management matters
- Oversees & manages Virtual Assistants assigned to their portfolio.
- Conducts regular and timely performance evaluations; coordinates training; coaches VA’s to improve performance and develop skills.
- Able to effectively manage a portfolio of 150-200 company properties with the assistance of 1 virtual assistant.
- Always represent RE/MAX Prime in a professional manner. Consistently maintain a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, subordinates, coworkers, and the public.
- Undertake special projects as directed by the CEO
- Must have a valid Virginia Real Estate License
- Minimum 1 year of experience in residential single-family home Property Management
- Knowledge of real estate law, rules, and regulations relating to affordable housing, and Section 8 properties
- Experience with Google Workspace Suite preferred
- Reliable transportation
- This role offers a high degree of autonomy. This is a results-driven position that requires a self-directed and committed professional
About The Ron Sawyer Team @ REMAX Prime
Our Core Values:
- Work hard
- Embrace accountability and discipline
- Bring a positive attitude
- Have a growth mindset
- Team players and family
- Do the right thing
REMAX Prime provides professional, residential sales, and property management services to families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. We believe in a team-oriented approach to delivering a higher standard in real estate services. This company is right for candidates that believe in hard work, accountability, and discipline. We want people who understand our culture. To be successful in this company you must bring a positive attitude, have a growth mindset, and do the right thing! We offer a small, family-oriented environment that recognizes each team member’s contributions.