We are seeking someone who currently has a Real Estate License or currently enrolled in classes!
We know that with the coaching, leads, and systems we provide you will crush it!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Hewitt Group serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed Real Estate agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 good leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and set yourself up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world-class customer service to sellers and buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Hold open houses on a regular basis.
- Cold call daily using our automated dialer
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or close to obtaining one in the near future
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Work well under pressure.
- Self Motivator.
- Team Player
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.