The Radtke Real Estate Group
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed Real Estate Agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Technology, training and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Work open houses at a high level.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!