Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed Georgia Real Estate Agent?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Self motivated?
Do you want:
- Technology, training and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- An amazing Team culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Work open houses at a high level.
- Be willing to host open houses regularly.
- Current Georgia Real Estate License.
- Team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Self Motivated.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be confident and willing to make phone calls for follow up.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that values creativity and your new ideas? We are a fast pace technology-driven company, looking for our next top performing employees.
Ready to apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter, complete DISC assessment, record a short video (3-5 minutes) telling us about yourself.
Email video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete ALL STEPS in order to be considered for a interview.