Shaw Realty Group
Shaw Realty Group has an opportunity for you to accelerate your career while being a part of a bigger vision. We’re looking for team members who will:
- List homes
- Negotiate contracts
- Embody humility, professionalism, and integrity
- The Shaw Realty Group Difference
Since founding in 2015, the company has expanded into four teams across Ontario: Hamilton-Wentworth Region, Niagara Falls Region, Region of Waterloo, and Region of Wellington. With over 300 units sold in 2018, we intend to double our production in 2019. We have assembled specialized departments to allow you to focus on what you do best: TAKE MARKET SHARE!
We are looking for a licensed sales professional with a proven track record of sales.
We believe success breeds success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
What you’ll do:
- You will respond to all listing leads and requests received.
- Set appointments and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market their homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train and share expertise with team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Follow up with clients.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Must have a Real Estate License or ability to get one.
- Quick on your feet.
- Passionate about selling.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Multitasking expert.
- Good people skills and good in establishing rapport to clients.
- Strong selling skills.
About Shaw Realty Group
At Shaw Realty Group, we have assembled talented divisions in our team to focus on every aspect of your transaction. From marketing experts to strong negotiators, we all serve a purpose in making this the smoothest transaction possible. Shaw Realty Group has helped over 300 families buy and sell real estate in 2018 alone!