Brian Burds Home Selling Team
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offers every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.