Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos...Where Collaboration Drives High Performance!
We pride ourselves on providing our agents with tools and high-level training to set themselves above the competition. Culture and Collaboration is the opportunity to help you grow. By joining our team, we will help you reach your goals efficiently with proven system and models. We provide leads through some of the most advanced Lead generation technology in the industry. Join us today!!