The Happy Home Sellers
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Has a real estate license
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Real Estate License is required
$95,000 at plan commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.