The Curtis Johnson Team
- Great Leads
- Work with sellers, buyers, and investors
- World-Class Coaching and Training
- Incredible Team Splits
- We Pay For Almost All of Your Marketing and Other Expenses Related to Running a Successful, Stable Real Estate Business
- Team Culture of Fun and Success
One of the top real estate teams in the NATION is looking to add additional agents to gear up for 2021. The Curtis Johnson Team is HIRING and We are adding 2-3 qualified agents to our team, and in order to incentivize the best of the best to join us, we have implemented the best team split we've ever seen!
Come check out our culture of success, fun, and never-ending improvement.
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and allows them to sell a lot of homes while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide all transaction support, world-class coaching, and training, and we also have more leads than we can currently handle.
We have everything you need to be successful, from marketing to training. You provide the drive and hard work
Candidates must be able to work with multiple clients, while quickly responding to multiple leads daily. A team mindset is a must!
Successful candidates will display drive, boundless energy, the ability to multitask, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success. With the best team splits in Arizona, your success is in YOUR HANDS!
Ask about our Top Agent Training Program!
- Convert calls to appointments where we present our exclusive Guarantees to both buyers and sellers
- Work as part of a team in a fun and exciting environment of support and supportive, friendly competition
- Ability to connect with others and facilitate a sale
- Bring a positive attitude
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting time limits for loan approval and closing date
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Can work from the home, office, or the field
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish the market value
- Both new and experienced agents welcome
- Come prepared to learn and to contribute to the team
- Desire and ability to learn new ways of doing business to serve clients at the highest level
- A valid Arizona Real Estate License is necessary
- Must have sold one or more homes as an agent, or have a track record of success in sales in another field
- Real estate is your main source of income and your full-time job
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Love talking to people
- Friendly and well-spoken
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- The belief that we never stop learning
- Desire to be the best in the business
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Coachable and wants to learn the best way to serve clients at the highest level
- Ready to learn to work smarter, not harder
- Ready to learn the best methods in real estate
- Ready to be an innovator in the real estate industry
- Ready to use cutting edge strategies
$160,000 - $190,000 yearly
About The Curtis Johnson Team
The Curtis Johnson Team is one of the most respected Real Estate teams in Arizona. We have been singled out as one of the Top Real Estate Teams in America for 9 years.
Ranked as one of the Top 50 Real Estate Teams in America by The Wall Street Journal, and exclusively endorsed by some of the biggest names in TV and Radio.
National Finalist for Inman's Most Innovative Team in Real Estate, and our team has sold almost 6,000 residential homes here in Arizona.
Come partner with the fastest growing real estate company in North America, and one of the most productive teams in Arizona! You may have heard about us on TV or Radio.