RE/MAX Mountain Properties
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the Top Real Estate Team?
A high producing real estate team is searching for a Listing Coordinator to handle the listing from start to finish.
The position requires previous Real Estate, MLS, and CRM experience.
Candidate should be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, time-efficient with great communication and organization skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for you!
Please call today!!
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate real estate listings from start to finish.
- Accurately enter and update listings.
- Filing work and data entry.
- Schedule appointments with vendors.
- Interacting with customers and occasional errands - reliable transportation is a must.
- Keep the team updated on the progress of listings.
- Communicate with real estate clients effectively.
- Be able to multi-task, fill in for other positions as needed.
- Keep information up to date in the database.
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience.
- Enjoy working with a team.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to work as a team player.
- Self-starter, with a strong ability to manage projects and deadlines.
- Must possess a flexible work style, with a strong sense of customer care, and follow-through.
- Real Estate License Required
- Please upload your resume and references.
$35,000 - $38,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Mountain Properties
The Hyland/Schneider Team at RE/MAX Mountain Properties is dedicated to delivering world-class customer service to our customers, therefore the ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits
- Positive attitude
- High energy
- High responsibility
Our team consists of experienced professionals who are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and time management. Our success is contributed to our practice in high standards and applying the latest real estate trends, marketing, and technology.