Brownell Team Realtors part of Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Must have a Nevada real estate license. Have you found that being your own real estate agent isn't turning out to be what you expected and still want to be an important part of the industry? Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for clients as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued clients.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Keep in close contact with the other agents and communicate with them about their showings of our listings
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts
- Create detailed written information to be included in marketing materials
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook while managing large database of contacts
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Prepare agents for listing appointments by assembling property portfolios
- Follow proven team systems throughout the listing process
- Maintain high level of confidentiality with client information
- Possess high EQ
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Be organized, punctual and respectful
- Possess excellent leadership and social skills
- Be available
- Ability to "own" your primary job responsibilities
- Opportunity for growth within team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Is an active and focused listener
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Must be available after hours and weekends if needed
About Brownell Team Realtors part of Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful in Nevada. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money. We have a team that cares about each other as much as we care for our clients. We work hard so everyone wins and everyone makes money. If you have found that you love real estate, just not the sales part so much, apply today.