Melissa Perrille Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.