The Exceptional Home Team
This is your opportunity to join a growing top Real Estate Team!
We are looking for a full-time Listing Agent to join our team!
As a Listing Agent, you’ll be handling all aspects of the listing process, including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, and scheduling and conducting listing presentations. You'll be working and conversing closely with leads and clients alike. You'll be the one to guide them from the start to the finish line!
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets. (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
- Respond to all listing leads and requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential seller clients (this will also include follow-ups if necessary)
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert them into appointments and beyond
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Not afraid of being on the phone: able to set and close appointments over the phone
- Experience with CRM and marketing technologies
- If no experience with CRM and marketing technologies, able and willing to learn quickly
- Can follow a script but is not afraid to do improvs if necessary (we're okay with you throwing the script as well if it closes the deal :))
- Ready to work hard and play hard
- Be able to connect with a variety of personalities and a team player who works well with other staff members
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$90,000+ (100% Commission Based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.