The Happy Home Sellers
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real Estate License is required
$65,000 at plan hourly plus commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.