Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist our growing organization! As an Agent, you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to set appointments for an agent or a team. This individual must be highly trustworthy and motivated—they are the first point of contact with the team and have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances. Experience in the real estate industry is a plus and allows you to start earning right away!
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always display a positive attitude
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Picking up the phone and having conversations with strangers is a must!
- Generating leads for and/or following-up on potential home buyers and sellers
- Primary duties include follow-up, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Evening and weekend work hours may be necessary
- Highly self-motivated individuals with a track record of success who aren't afraid of a 100% commission based sales position with unlimited opportunities for personal growth and income potential
- Those who are solution-based, tenacious, and choose to become better every day
- Someone with a passion for helping others
- Team players with a hunger in their belly for success and growth of themselves and their team members
- Someone who won't quit and stays consistent
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best
- Excellent time management skills
- Abundance mindset
- Hold a real estate license or be willing to get one soon. We can help you with this process...let us know if you're interested in a real estate career, and one of our career experts can get you started!
$65,000 (commission based unless otherwise discussed)
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.