NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Leadership positions available for the right person with production experience and great knowledge of ethics and service.
How would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
We can provide leads, support, training and resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful business can be found with us. Not to mention nearly NO overhead!
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun, interesting, diverse and community-minded people working in the area.
Please apply! We look forward to meeting you!
- Provide the highest standards of ethics, client services and client representation
- Participate in team and community events
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Develop business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Licensed Agent
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
NC Triangle Home Group is a small group of successful licensed real estate agents that are affiliated with the Fonville Morisey Realty/ Hwy. 54 office in Durham, NC near the Streets of Southpoint Mall area. As the "2016 Selling Team of the Year" in our Hwy. 54 office we share a strong work ethic and similar values of honesty, integrity, and respect, while also fostering an environment of support, positive attitudes, and creative thinking. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and representation to our clients by going above and beyond expectations.