Home Leader Realty inc
Home Leader Realty Inc. is a boutique-style brokerage in downtown Toronto specializing in selling Condos. Our Real Estate Agents, Coaches and Marketing Professionals work together as a team in selling more Condos and giving our clients a world-class experience. We help our agents become more successful and provide them the training and support they need to better serve our clients. Come join us and be a part of our growing Real Estate Power Team!
We are looking for a motivated individual who is in love with real estate to fulfill a full-time real estate hiring manager position in our growing and successful real estate office. A Real Estate license is a MUST.
This position would focus on all aspects of hiring real estate agents including duties such as designing recruitment campaigns, contents and ads, recruitment activities (calling, interviewing and nurturing), onboarding, training and supervising real estate agents and oversee the day to day operational aspects of the hired agents to completion of their first successful sales transaction.
Our company describes its culture as:
- Detail-oriented - quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative, tech-savvy and risk-taking
- Aggressive – fast-paced, competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with a strong performance-based culture
- Stable - traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented - supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented - cooperative and collaborative
- Recruiting and Retention
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy and plan
- Establish recruiting goals
- Identify existing agents in the marketplace to potentially recruit
- Cold call to attract and screen agents to interview and recruit
- Onboard newly hired agents
- Work with agents to set and meet both sales and career goals
- Coordinate and hold training, sit in client meetings with new agents, listen to agent's conversations with no meeting outcome to assure office training is being followed and recommend solutions, support and guidance to boost conversion rate
- Run weekly/monthly one-on-one meetings with the agents to review performance and the set goals
- Oversee deal flow from leads to active customers to close
- Coach new and existing agents step by step on their journey of closing their first deal
- Train new agents once or twice per month on sales techniques and skills, specific Toronto market info, etc.
- Be available via phone, email and text to coach all team agents with specific questions about current deals, listings, daily challenges, etc.
- Create, organize, and conduct training programs for the organization with specific business development topics approximately six to nine times per year
- Meet and provide support for existing agents in support of retention
- Track team members’ set targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to keep the team on track towards strategic goals
- Manage all team reporting
- Review and approve all agents monthly invoices
- Train and use the office CRM and other tools at all time (Set up and training will be provided)
- Report to upper management on a weekly, monthly, and as-need basis.
- Min 3 yrs+ experience as a real estate agent (practice in condos and pre-construction condos is preferred)
- Past recruiting experience is an asset
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking and writing abilities
- Administrative/operations experience required, ideally in real estate, transaction coordination
- Accountability is vital
- Structured system-oriented. Attention to detail in brokerage’s systems and practices is a must
- Ability to work in a busy and fast-paced but fun environment
- Shows leadership
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks with ease, managing shifting responsibilities and balancing urgent needs with important long-term goals
- Work effectively with others in a collaborative team environment
- Manage work assignments to meet deadlines
- People-oriented and outgoing personality are inevitable. Must enjoy talking and dealing with people
$100,000+ potential plus performance bonuses and commission yearly
About Home Leader Realty inc
Who we are…
Home Leader Realty Inc. is a Toronto based brokerage with vast experience in the real estate market regarding the purchase and sale of both residential and commercial properties. We are a modern, full service, social media, and tech-savvy real estate brokerage that gives you access to inventory and FREE HOT leads! At Home Leader, we take pride in changing lives by helping motivated realtors increase their bottom-line by doing not only numerous deals a year but several deals a month! We have strategically built relationships, networks, and partnerships with reputable and seasoned developers, lenders, and key industry players across the board to help our agents serve clients in an elite fashion.