CA Real Estate
We know you are highly organized.; you think and act in an organized manner. Based on priority, you always start and end your day by organizing the tasks that need to be done as things can change drastically from one minute to the next and it does, and organization is your best weapon. Your strongest attributes are systemization, organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
Everything begins and ends with your touch; you are the base and core of this business. You have the power and knowledge to ensure every point, every task, every client need is met with the highest professionalism, duty of care while leaving a lasting impact as we build advocates and raving fans out of clients. You are the master of communication.
- Assist Broker of Record with managing their schedule and reminders for all appointments assisting in listing and buyer presentations; prepare email correspondence, report updates, filing, bookkeeping, preparing and broker loading listings to MLS - including all content on listing, draft all real estate forms on WebForms including Agreement of Purchase and Sale, etc., prepare CMAs and listing package, buyer packages, opening, and closing buyer and listing files. keeping tenant files organized and assisting with tenants. Assisting with construction projects. Assisting with coaching company
Purchasing Transaction responsibilities:
- Support clients with mapping and organizing showings, connecting them to the appropriate vendors, mortgage brokers, inspectors, lawyers, movers, etc. Help develop and provide services that assist buyers from the initial call right through to the closing
Listing Transaction responsibilities:
- Ensure all listings are ready for the market including drafting and preparation of listing paperwork; coordinate directly with Clients re: expectation, timelines, showings, vendors, offers/open houses, etc.; Coordinate and book Vendors (photographer, sign installation, staging, etc.), investigate legal and zoning issues, handle all communication with office deals dept. Help develop and provide services that assist sellers from the initial call right through to the closing
Sales and Client Care responsibilities:
- Showings with clients, hosting open houses; event planning; act as back-up to the Lead Realtor in all real estate matters
- You will assist and help expand marketing initiatives such as advertising, prospecting, farming, social media, and lead generation. Prepare and order feature sheets; just listed/just sold cards; ads, a content write-up for all ads, listings, and feature sheets; upload all properties to social media channels and website
Database management responsibilities:
- You understand and can easily research, execute, and master various CRM’s/Database touchpoint management ad roll services. Communication and clean-up; identify leads and target audiences for repeat and referral business, improve customer retention, and run promotions
- 3-5 years minimum real estate experience preferably working on a busy team or for a busy realtor
- OREA license required and must be in good standing with RECO, CREA, and TRREB
- Valid Ontario Drivers License, car provided
- Tech-savvy and strong typing skills
- Superior communications skills (written/verbal)
- Extremely strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities at once
- Comfortable showing homes and hosting open houses independently when required
- Fluent in Portuguese considered an asset
- Thorough understanding of all OREA forms and general/common office paperwork
Must-have knowledge: Stratus, Realtorlink, GeoWarehouse, MPAC, Real Estate software knowledge and be able to navigate systems (TREB, OMDREB, WebForms, Authentisign, DocuSign, etc.), Top producer, knowledge of GSuite platforms
Nice to have Knowledge: experience with posting on Social Media (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter); marketing/graphic design skills; copywriting skills; Canva. Experience dealing with tenants. Experience in project management. Coaching experience.
Disclaimer: This position requires you to hit the ground running, serious inquiries only, please. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
About CA Real Estate
We are a very productive company with award-winning results! With our success, we have expanded and opened coaching, construction, and property management companies.
Our Vision: to unite and ignite people, making a difference and having a lasting and positive impact in the lives of everyone we come across.
Our Mission: to impact and improve the lives of our partners by providing them with amazing opportunities. To deliver excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction to each and every one of our clients.
Our minimum standards: *If it's not excellent, don't do it. *Always take the high road. *Exceed people's expectations. *Win! Win!
We are looking to expand and do greater things than we have so far, and that is why we need the right candidate on board. If you are a true leader and want to grow with us, please apply!