The Happy Home Sellers
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part or full-time Executive Assistant, team leader and Marketing/Social Media Guru. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This is not desk only job.
Looking for an assistant executive to be a team leader for a small start-up team. Must have a can do attitude, social media guru and not afraid to make phone calls. This is a growth opportunity.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run and help grow the team by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Help in the attraction of new agents
- Train the agents
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Real Estate License required
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great time management skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15 - $20+ hourly
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money. There is opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own. We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.