Jason Streatfeild Luxury Estates
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for seeing sales from contact to close and screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Responsibilities include liaising between Jason Streatfeild and clientele, screening messages and notifying the Jason of important information, and overseeing schedules and appointments.
- You’ll also be responsible for drafting all showings, broker caravans, open houses, drafting contracts, organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the Jason Streatfeild.
- You will also work directly with our marketing department to make sure our marketing goals and initiatives are reached.
- Our ideal candidate is experienced and can add value immediately, can solve problems quickly, and is highly detail-oriented.
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
2+ years experience as a licensed agent and/or assistant to a licensed agent.
$65,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Jason Streatfeild Luxury Estates
Jason Streatfeild is one of the highest-producing brokers in the United States.