Avenue Realty Inc.
Our client, Avenue Realty Inc., a luxury Real Estate Brokerage in Richmond Hill is growing and looking to add a licensed assistant to their team.
On behalf of Avenue Realty, we’re looking for a licensed realtor who has a passion for the real estate industry but feels their talents are best utilized in a full-time salaried support role. This person has a high attention to detail, a professional and approachable demeanor and a drive to provide the best client experience. While the role is supportive in nature it does require someone with confidence and presence who represents the leadership team with clients – both buyers and sellers.
- Listing Showings, being present to open up for other realtors and their clients
- Manage and communicate showing feedback
- Upload and update Listings on MLS
- TRREB support/research
- Buyer visits
- Book appointments, track confirmations and follow up where required
- Lockbox set up and management
- Coordinate, book, and follow up with 3rd party contractors
- Manage client relationships including follow-up via phone/email, requesting required documents, scheduling etc.
- General administrative support
- Real Estate License
- Minimum 2 years of Real Estate experience
- Exceptional communication skills including creative writing ability
- Resourceful, calm under pressure
- Able to prioritize effectively, highly organized
- Discrete and professional
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and access to your own vehicle
$60,000 - $75,000
About Avenue Realty Inc.
Avenue Realty Inc., a luxury Real Estate Brokerage in Richmond Hill.