WILL COOK GROUP - Keller Williams Luxury Homes
Our growing Real Estate team is seeking a positive and professional individual with exceptional organizational and administrative skills. The right candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented person who is articulate, energetic, resourceful, and team-oriented.
This person must hold a CA real estate license, be a task master and a checklist maestro. You'll be supporting the team leader, the team and their clients, implementing systems and action plans to better serve clients, manage the social media campaigns, assist the agent with listing preparation, listing coordination, closing coordination and support marketing efforts.
Your primary role will be to ensure that the team lead agent is supported in a way that will allow him to have more time to be in contact with clients and spend less time on non-income producing work.
This position will be 20 - 25 hrs/week to start with eventual full time.
- Manage client databases.
- Prepare listing presentations.
- Coordinate listing documents and disclosures signed, verify title.
- Coordinate photography, sign/lockbox installation.
- Coordinate showings, Open Houses for listings.
- Generate just listed/ just sold direct mail.
- Order property brochures.
- Open properties for agent showings (if necessary), property inspections, meet appraisers, vendors as needed.
- Generate/deliver seller service reports.
- Create social media posts for Just Listed, Just Sold, Open Houses, Events, Hyper local content.
- Manage direct mail farming and email marketing including templates for email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Minimal errand running.
- Special projects/events coordination.
- Shop for food, coordinate caterer, secure location, decorations, marketing materials.
- Maintain Team Leader calendar/email.
- Maintain Team Whiteboard.
- Manage Team phone line.
- Work in concert with the Transaction Coordinator to manage closings.
- CA Real Estate License.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google For Work.
- Knowledge and experience with internet and social media marketing, ability to manage social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Familiar with or aptitude to learn, use and manage cloud based systems such as DropBox, Google for Work, DocuSign, etc.
- Experience with Top Producer or database CRM.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Goal oriented.
$15 - $20/ hour plus bonus (depending on experience)
About WILL COOK GROUP - Keller Williams Luxury Homes
As expert real estate advisers serving the Palm Springs Area real estate market, the Will Cook Group at Keller Williams Luxury Homes specialize in selling homes at the top of the market with the least amount of hassles! One of our team’s guiding principles is to always do the right thing – we carry this tenant with us in working with our clients and other associates in our industry. We enjoy a reputation of professionalism and respect for all parties associated with any real estate transaction we are fortunate to be a part of. We are looking for like minded professionals who share our desire to grow through serving our clients at a high level and respecting all parties that assist us in facilitating that service.