The Compean Group
Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals? What about paying attention to the details?
Then we want to speak to you!
We are seeking someone with Real Estate experience as a Transaction Coordinator, Office Manager, Licensed Assistant, or Listing Coordinator to join our top producing office.
You will be assisting by performing various functions of the business to help the team grow.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters
- Wants to know they made a difference
- Has a passion for helping clients
- Enjoys being rewarded for their hard work
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality
Typical hours will be from 9am to 6pm Monday - Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends will be needed. Not always needed, but if you cannot work after 6pm or on weekends under any circumstance please do not apply. You will NOT be working all evenings or all weekends, but real estate can get hectic and on demand.
Please do not apply if you have no real estate experience.
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Create reports to track business and all sales activity using Microsoft Excel
- Help build and maintain database
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts
- Create detailed written information to be included in marketing materials
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Keep clients fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing
- Manage the database and client follow-up
- Manage the transaction from contract to close
- Assisting in preparing upcoming listings for market
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to our clients to create raving clients!
- Play a strong supporting role in growing our small team
- Be responsible for providing a high level of service, follow up, and nurture potential clients
- Must research properties on the MLS
- Manage phone calls and client support
- Engage with clients by providing useful and insightful information about their transaction
- Create marketing material, schedule open houses, take video, call agents for feedback on our listings, schedule showings, etc.
- Must also assist with direct-mail, social media content, webpage, marketing, new home marketing, etc.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Reliable and dependable
- Previous Real Estate experience is a must
- Working occasional evenings and weekends will be needed
- Must be a licensed real estate salesperson
- Must be comfortable with self promotion
- Knowledge of CRM tools is a plus
$45,000 - $55,000
About The Compean Group
Top Producing and highly rated Realtor in Houston is seeking an experienced, eager, energetic, proactive and problem-solving team member. If you want stability and opportunities to challenge yourself, this is it! You will be challenged and motivated to learn and assist our clients. Evan closed over 75 real estate transactions in 2018 alone with $22 million in volume. Was named a Top Producer by HAR, which puts him in the top 1% of agents in Houston on buyer side closings for 2014-2018. Named "Best of Houzz" for 2016-2018. Five Star Professional by Texas Monthly for 2016-2018. Top 250 Realtor by NAHREP for 2016-2018. Top 20 under 40 agent by the Houston Association of Realtors. Highly rated on Zillow, Yelp, Google, and more.