Florida Lifestyle Realty
We’re looking for a motivated licensed real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
Schedule - Day Shift
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Real Estate Assistant to join a top-producing office in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Are you a sharp problem solver with the ability to think on your feet? Can you simultaneously write up an offer, coordinate listings, and answer the phone - without breaking a sweat? If you’ve got an unstoppable work ethic and drive to join a team that processes over 300 transactions per year, then we’re interested in speaking with you.
We Know You:
Nothing phases you. You’ve got no problem keeping up in a fast-paced environment and you pride yourself on being able to keep a calm, cool head – no matter the situation. Although some people might refer to you as the “energizer bunny,” it’s your passion for real estate and your innate ability to juggle multiple tasks that makes you a truly valuable asset. When faced with a new task or challenge, you meet it head-on. You’re a fast learner and you’re always evolving.
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Attend buyer and seller appointments as appropriate.
- Prepare real estate forms, documents and correspondence
- Maintain electronic filing systems.
- Prepare listing materials.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments.
- Manage a client database and preparing reports.
- Assist with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Work independently with assertiveness, mediate conflicts, and deal effectively with stressful situations
- Anticipate assistance needed by identifying challenges, needs, options, and solutions.
- Manage information flow and requests related to confidential and sensitive corporate information and communications while maintaining a superior diplomatic and a professional and mature approach to business.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and positively represents the positions of the report at meetings, community events or fundraisers as needed and perform other community relations activities.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and professionally organized work area.
- Act as a role model/mentor to other administrative staff and interacts confidentially and courteously with others.
- Handle incoming calls from various parties, prioritizes calls and assists callers as appropriate.
- Proactively makes suggestions to improve process workflow or enhance customer satisfaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- 3+ years real estate experience
- Must hold a current real estate license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite products (sheets, docs, slides), FlexMLS, and comfortable in new software.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Administrative / marketing support experience preferred
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Fast learner and growth orientated
$35,000 - yearly
About Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our mission is to use our knowledge, integrity, negotiation skills and grit to generate the most lucrative real estate deals in Central Florida.
- Create raving fans by providing clients with a legendary experience
- Live life with integrity and to always do the right thing
- Embrace and drive change, while staying on top of market trends
- Be humble and grounded
- Build a positive team with family spirit
- Continuous growth through training and experience
- Setting goals and working to our fullest potential to achieve them
- Work hard and play hard
- Live a balanced and meaningful life