The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
- We are one of the Top 3 teams at Signature Real Estate.
- We sold over 100 homes in volume in 2 years.
- We have an Internal Marketing Platform.
- Our Agent Growth Specialist works with each agent to handle all operational needs with Marketing.
- Never wonder where your next lead is coming from again.
- Steady dependable income (If you do your part!).
- We are hard-working and treat real estate as a career.
- We are systems and results-oriented!
- We crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals that are amazing at what they do within our organization.