Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!