Asheville Luxury Brokers
Do you have the drive and determination to help someone purchase the home of their dreams? We are one of the top real estate teams in the area and we are in need of a Buyer’s Agent. Our ideal candidate is versed in the area’s neighborhoods and amenities. This person is up to date on current market conditions, street smart and practices a consultative buying process, and able to skillfully navigate our clients through all the stresses that can come with buying a home.
We’ll assist you as you grow your career and income by providing administrative and transaction support, ongoing leads and coaching, and in-house marketing. If you’re ready today to take your career to the next level and increase your income we want to hear from you.
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- Help to facilitate mortgage pre-certification on behalf of buyers when necessary to streamline the process in a timely manner
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- You know the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry like the back of your hand
$75,000+ (Commission based)
About Asheville Luxury Brokers
Independent locally-owned real estate brokerage. We value superb customer service, with attention to impeccable detail. Our niche is helping high net worth individuals achieve their real estate dreams.