The Exceptional Home Team
This is your opportunity to join a growing top Real Estate Team!
The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
We're currently looking for talented, motivated Real Estate Agents who are passionate about making the home buying/selling experience great with an outstanding attitude. You’ll be supported by other helpful Agents and administrative staff and a marketing support team, including award-winning Keller Williams training to help you rise and succeed!
A Real Estate Agent must rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. This includes Agents who represent Buyers.
We need someone willing to do everything they can to put a smile on our clients' faces.
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets. (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you!
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers (may represent the buyers or the sellers)
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price and be able to inform your findings to the clients in an easy to understand way and stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Call, convert and prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Able to determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Must have the 3 C's: conversational, committed and courageous
- Utilize the Keller Williams training and business success models to grow your client base
- Engage in team activities
- Excellent at building rapport quickly
- Be able to proficiently communicate using e-mail, phone and meeting with clients face-to-face
- Not afraid to get on the phone
- Able to spend as much time as necessary to find and get what the clients want (Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes)
- Great communication and listening skills
- Positive, friendly, trustworthy and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal management
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Love to learn and grow your skills with new exciting technology that will help you in your goals
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies)
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Participate in activities that directly affect the bottom line and be willing to jump in and support various activities when needed
- Can quickly understand what the potential buyer wants via communications with the buyer and/or through past activities
$75,000+ (100% Commission Based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.