The Exceptional Home Team
This is your opportunity to join a growing top Real Estate Team!
We are looking for a Buyer's Agent to join our team!
- Are you a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams?
- Are you capable of doing what needs to be done with minimal management involvement?
- Are you great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well?
- Are you looking for a highly motivated and supportive team?
If yes, come apply and join us at The Exceptional Home Team!
We provide everything you need | including team set appointments | to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced Agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. We provide the items necessary for your success while you go out there and help others find their dream home!
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you!
- Attend new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert them into appointments and closing opportunities.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications, making detail notes.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings and help them refine their criteria.
- Align the market place with our mission and values.
- Able to deploy a clients needs analysis and financial IQ to propose solutions that suit them.
- Must have the 3 C's: conversational, committed and courageous.
- Utilize the Keller Williams training and business success models to grow your client base.
- Engage in all team activities.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong sales mentality and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a client centric mindset.
- Positive, happy and energetic.
- Quickly understand what the potential clients best platform for is for communication.
- Be able to connect with a variety of personalities and a team player who works well with other staff members.
$80,000 - $100,000+ (100% Commission Based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams.
Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption.
The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.