The Happy Home Sellers
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real Estate License is required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.