Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Licensed Broker's Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have an active NY State Real Estate License (mandatory), administrative experience (ideally in real estate sales and leasing but not required), and the capacity to learn to show our listings.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking a Broker's Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, is highly-organized and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of a brokerage team while advancing along with it.
Compensation is $70,000 - $75,000 ($50,000 Base + $20-25,000 Commission)
- Maintain Calendar/Contacts/Mailing Lists
- Enter all appointments in calendar, reconfirm all appointments each morning, enter all new contacts and update new information for existing contacts
- Perform all related tasks to get a listing to market: drafting listing agreements, creating the listing in the database, communicating with managing agent to obtain all building documents and getting all relevant building policy information, creating and ordering marketing materials, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing materials, including property fact sheets, just listed postcards, mailable brochures and property brochures
- Facilitate communication between our clients and team regarding issues and changes so they are resolved efficiently and to maintain client satisfaction
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Work directly with clients to gather necessary documentation in order to organize, prepare and submit sales and rental board applications
- Coordinate with Vendors and Service Providers: Schedule and attend appointments with photographers, floor plan designers, appraisers, contractors etc.
- Coordinate painters, contractors, repairmen and housekeepers as needed
- Implement ways to expand our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Show our sales and rental exclusives to prospective purchasers and tenants Monday through Friday and conduct open houses on our exclusives on Sundays, as needed
- Active NY State Real Estate License Required
- Some Experience in Residential Real Estate Required
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Able to prioritize and manage a great deal of responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal/client-facing/customer-service skills
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree preferred
$70,000 - $75,000 commission based
About Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Work with a top producing residential real estate broker with 18+ years of experience in one of the Manhattan Headquarters of Douglas Elliman Real Estate (57th and Madison). Founded in 1911, Douglas Elliman is the largest residential real estate brokerage in New York City.