Top Sonoma County Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Top Sonoma County Team
We are based in Santa Rosa, Ca and are part of a Nationwide and International Company.