Licensed Transaction Manager / Assistant, Russian Speaking, Boutique Real Estate Firm
Real Estate Broker is seeking a part-time assistant to coordinate busy schedule, manage the escrow process of multiple transactions, and assist with day-to-day office management.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, and property management. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
Upload your resume and be sure it includes your contact information. Position is $12 per hour to start plus $ bonus after first 3 months.
- Build implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Pull work-load off Broker / Team Leader
Real Estate License a MUST!
Languages: MUST SPEAK RUSSIAN, Spanish preferred.
- Self-motivated and coachable
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn: open to new ideas and systems
- Good listener
- Team player
- Can manage the stress of a busy work environment
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Proficient in time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Proof reads every communication 2 times before sending to clients
- Past real estates assistant experience ~ will train right individual
- Knowledge of Real Estate contracts
- Understands the Escrow process
- Works with checklists to insure all work is completed in methodical order
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. MAC computer knowledge preferred
- Reliable and clean car
- Insurance and drivers license
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Mac experience
- CRM database programs
- Google Drive, Dropbox and Calendar
$12 per hour
About Raydiant Realty
RAYDIANT REALTY is a boutique full-service residential real estate firm. We set ourselves apart from traditional real estate firms with our innovative technology-driven approach. Raydiant Realty utilizes robust marketing tools that offer a sophisticated and fresh approach to buying and selling homes. We embrace and implement new technological advances in the industry, which enables our team to be more efficient, more focused and especially responsive to our clients’ desires and needs.
INTEGRITY We are professional, honest, trustworthy and respectful. Our willingness to go above and beyond is an asset appreciated by our customers.
LOCAL EXPERTISE As local professionals, we know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.