Assistant for Boutique Residential Realty
We are looking for a preferably Russian speaking, dedicated, licensed, experienced assistant to fill a position supporting our real estate firm, starting at approximately 30 hours weekly, with growth potential. Evening and weekend hours are required as needed. Real estate experience highly preferred. A licensed agent or those currently in the process of obtaining a license will be considered for this position.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy. Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency quick typing required.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join our Raydiant Team!
Compensation: $350 per week based on a 25-30 hour week, transitioning to full time position after 30-45 days.
- Pull work from the Broker
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back office support
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage the contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take a day to day office tasks away from an agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills and specific real estate related tools
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$350 per week
About Raydiant Realty
RAYDIANT REALTY is a boutique full-service residential real estate firm. We set ourselves apart from traditional real estate firms with our innovative technology-driven approach. Raydiant Realty utilizes robust marketing tools that offer a sophisticated and fresh approach to buying and selling homes. We embrace and implement new technological advances in the industry, which enables our team to be more efficient, more focused and especially responsive to our clients’ desires and needs.
LOCAL EXPERTISE As local professionals, we know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.