The Socher Team
We are looking for a stellar real estate agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. If you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
This is a commission based position, and the candidate who does the right activities can expect to earn approximately $75,000.
- Meet with and convert potential buyers in to signed buyer clients.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Active Ohio real estate license
- Goal oriented individual
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Candidates must be a perfect culture fit for both The Socher Team and Keller Williams Greater Cleveland
About The Socher Team
The Socher Team is a top producing real estate sales team based at Keller Williams Greater Cleveland in Beachwood, OH. We offer strong coaching and educational opportunities within our company, and have an inside sales team. If you are looking for a rewarding workplace, vibrant culture, a high performing and competitive environment, look no further.