The Exceptional Home Team
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert them into appointments and beyond.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings and help them refine their criteria.
- Must have the 3 C's: conversational, committed and courageous.
- Utilize the Keller Williams training and business success models to grow your client base.
- Engage in team activities.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Ready to work hard and play hard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong sales mentality and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Positive, happy and energetic.
- Can quickly understand what the potential buyer wants via communications with the buyer and/or through past activities.
- Be able to connect with a variety of personalities and a team player who works well with other staff members.
$100,000+ (100% commission based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.