Flagstaff Top Producers Real Estate
Looking for Arizona-licensed Real Estate Agents or Brokers that can work with buyers or sellers in the Flagstaff area. This position is perfect for real estate licensees who have done a few deals and want to learn & earn more. We provide structure, accountability, training, and scripts. All you need to do is trust the process and have the excitement to grow. Real estate is simple, but it isn’t easy!
- Time Management – Set up your calendar with specific time blocks to prioritize your day/week/month and year.
- Convert New Leads – Use Follow Up Boss (CRM) to prequalify and convert new leads daily (yep, that means weekends too). If a lead reaches out, we aim to respond in a timely manner and encourage our agents to advise teammates when they’re unavailable…(a big part of why proper time management comes into play). Salaried agents would generally be the first to work a combination of overflow from the Broker’s sphere and incoming leads through paid lead sources. We encourage contracted agents to build their own database through networking, cold calling, community outreach, making connections through their everyday life, and offering to be a real estate resource to those people. We give you the tools to make the connections. How well you use them and how successful you’ll be is entirely up to you.
- Track what you do – It’s a numbers game. The more connections you make, the better chances one of those people will call you when they’re ready to talk real estate. Daily tracking systems help you identify what works and how much effort is actually needed to produce a ready and willing client. Document through various lead portals who you’ve talked to, what the outcome was, and what the next steps are.
- Follow up, follow up, follow up – I think this one’s pretty clear. Be a consistent reminder to your sphere that You Are Real Estate. Set tasks for yourself to check in with leads/clients, and actually do it.
- Get contracts signed – Meet with motivated buyers or sellers, prequalify them for motivation then encourage them to sign a listing agreement or buyer-broker agreement.
- Working with buyers – Determine a buyer’s motivation and be their resource to purchase a home. Make sure they have what they need to make an offer (prequalification with a lender or proof of funds for cash sales) Set up searches in MLS, track the client’s activity, show properties, and write/negotiate offers to acceptance.
- Working with sellers – Determine a seller’s motivation and guide them when preparing to sell their home. Identify comparables in their area and advise sellers on appropriate pricing and realistic timelines. Extensive Flagstaff market knowledge is key.
- Real Estate Sales/Broker license in the state of Arizona
- Can-do attitude
- Reliable Transportation
- Self Disciplined
- A drive for success
- Great communication skills
- Ease of use grasping new technology
We are a small but powerful team who offers end-to-end real estate services. Our center of influence includes 37 years of past clients, local lenders, title & escrow professionals, staging & photography services, real estate attorneys, appraisers, inspectors, investors…the list goes on. We use various platforms such as AgentCrate and HighNote to produce high-quality marketing & presentation templates that keep our branding cohesive.
- All agents have permissive use of our office paid accounts in DocuSign, ZipForms, Follow Up Boss, Gmail, DropBox, and other various resources.
- Our full-time licensed listing coordinator takes your signed listing contract and coordinates the necessary steps to launch your listing in MLS. Preparing and sending paperwork, scheduling photos & virtual tours, inputting data in MLS, setting up ShowingTime…our listing coordinator does it all, with assistance from our office runner.
- Our full-time licensed transaction manager handles your file from offer acceptance to close of escrow. No more worrying about inspection deadlines or back-and-forth paperwork. Get your client’s house listed/offer accepted and go find the next one!
- We’ve adopted the unlimited PTO model where salaried employees who manage their work and time appropriately may schedule as much time off as needed.
- Annual MLS dues are company paid for salaried employees after 90 days, for the duration of your salaried employment status.
- A salaried agent’s first-year base pay starts at $38,000 plus bonuses. After a specified training period, salaried agents will earn 10% of the commission (after fees) per closed transaction.
- We choose to work in an office with an atmosphere that encourages high production and learning while we set high goals and standards for ourselves as well. We lead from the front. Our office minimum standard for agents is 2 accepted contracts per month and we give agents the training and tools to make that happen. We encourage those with a more competitive spirit to go for gold.
If you’re ready to make real estate your most successful career, apply now!
$38,000 - $90,000 at plan yearly
About Flagstaff Top Producers Real Estate
This is a company that values participation and where team members are benefited financially from accumulated long-term contributions to each other, the company, and our clients. We embrace change, are constantly learning, and will continually upgrade. We understand that the actions and decisions made today will affect the future and will endeavor to consider all short and long-term consequences to the company in decision-making. We understand that the relationships and superior client service we provide today are the foundation for your success and the company's success.