The Happy Home Sellers
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Real Estate License is required
$20 - $30+ hourly
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.