The Happy Home Sellers
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Real Estate License is required
$20 - $30+ hourly
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.