RE/MAX @ HOME
We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of our real estate team for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our team, clients, business associates, and community.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. Experience using the MLS is helpful. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Be the point of contact for our customers to help them quickly find solutions
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of Real Estate Experience in a busy office required
$45,000+ Depending on Experience + Bonuses
About RE/MAX @ HOME
RE/MAX @ HOME is an industry-leading real estate firm located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently been ranked #75 in the country by Real Trends (The Wall Street Journal).