Real Estate - JBLM
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients, agent and third parties
- Manage contract to close process, coordinate and attend inspections as well as walk-though with clients, show homes when necessary.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system on regular basis.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers, work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal, key box installation at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers, videos for all seller listings, open houses for new listings.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Brokermint, CRM or transaction desk is a plus
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$20,000 - $40,000
About Real Estate - JBLM
We are a growing team in Puget Sound area. We had a very successful 2017 and did over 25+ transactions. Now, we are growing at a fast pace and looking for a self-motivated, organized and supportive team player to join our team.