Christie & Co
Do you LOVE real estate, but HATE the crazy hours? Do you yearn for the opportunity to help others, but not at all hours of the day and night? Did you get your real estate license and then hit a wall - and now are looking for a way to put that to work?
Our Team is looking for the next GREAT administrative addition to our team! Someone who is already licensed (or will be within 90 days of hire). Someone who has a fabulous eye for detail in everything he or she does! Someone who truly enjoys working with people in reaching their dreams - not just customers, but themselves and those with whom they work! Someone who can work at a high pace and stay cool as a cucumber at the same time!
Are you that SOMEONE?
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$11.00 - $14.00/hour
About Christie & Co
We are Christie & Co. With over 70 transactions, $22 million in volume, and over $600,000 in GCI last year, we are a small but successful team of agents and administrative personnel committed to bringing the highest quality experience to all of our clients. We strive to create a memorable relationship that far surpasses any real estate transaction and build a lasting and enriching partnership with all of our team members.