Homesville Realty Group
Homesville Realty Group is seeking an enthusiastic, highly responsive, and motivated individual to join our Central Austin residential team as a licensed real estate assistant. If you are driven, want to have a voice in building a growing team, love systems and processes, and enjoy budgets and numbers, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate shares our desire to joyfully serve others, takes pride in the quality of their work, has a pleasant “can-do” attitude, has a keen attention to detail, and isn't afraid to jump in and make things happen.
It is important that the top candidate be upbeat, consider themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an organization while advancing along with it, so our ideal candidate must have big vision for team growth and be ready to conquer the world of Austin real estate.
This role includes supporting our Team Leader (a top producer with 25 years of experience) in the day-to-day management of his personal real estate transactions and overall management of the team business.
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Remove distractions so the team lead can focus on generating new business and closing sales
- Provide an executive level of administrative support such as phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the team lead focused on key tasks
- Set appointments, show homes, write offers, hold open houses, prepare CMAs, and assist with transactions
- Prepare and coordinate listings to go on the market
- Provide concierge-level assistance to buyers and sellers
- Nurture relationships with past clients
- Office and database management
- Generate and manage business leads
- Track business productivity
- Assist with events
- Aid other team members
- Implement manage, and streamline systems and procedures
- Provide input on team goals and implementing team vision
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- High school diploma or GED required
- General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
- 1 years of real estate experience as an assistant, administrator, TC, listing coordinator, or agent
- Must have reliable transportation and car insurance
- This is NOT a virtual position; must reside in the Austin area
- Familiarity with KW systems is preferred
- Familiarity with Compass tools is preferred
- Familiarity with Follow Up Boss is preferred
- Again, an active Texas real estate license is REQUIRED. Do not apply if you do not have an active license
$40,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Homesville Realty Group
With a people-first approach, we focus on being accessible, responsive, and providing a high level of personal attention to folks in the process of buying or selling a home in central Austin – and we have fun doing it. This people-centric approach earned our Broker, Paul Reddam, over 200+ Five Star Reviews on Yelp or Zillow, where he is lauded for his candid guidance, friendly attitude, and responsiveness. Paul has been rated one of Texas' 100 Most Influential Realtors and a Platinum Top 50 Winner in 2016 and 2018. We are slowly building on this model of success so that we don't lose sight of our culture and values, with the goal of growing our brokerage to 6-7 agents over the next several years. We are looking for folks who find joy in their work to join us on our journey.