David Delgado Team
Real Estate Office Help Wanted Now!
Could you be the great assistant I’m seeking to work full-time and handle many of the pesky administrative details of running my growing Real Estate Business?
Busy Real Estate Team Leader buried with far too much to do needs very organized, detail-oriented assistant 40 hours weekly in his Fullerton office.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and showing them homes that match their needs.
- Works well independently and on a team.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Participate in virtual open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Urgency and love of no ceiling on the income compensation plan.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
About David Delgado Team
David Delgado is an author, speaker, broker and a well-known marketing expert throughout the real estate industry. Helping to build up others is the key to success by focusing on what matters most in life results in true success. We have invested heavily in our leads, advertising, and people so that our clients experience the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money.
Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
David Delgado the CEO, is here to help Agents succeed and clients to reach their goals.