The AskOzzie.com Real Estate Team
Our sister company, Texas Turkey Property Management & Rentals, LLC. is seeking a full-time property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee the company's managed properties.
You’ll receive continuing education and a competitive salary. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Marketing the Property when a property becomes vacant, or a tenant is preparing to move out.
- Repairs. Schedule and handle a range of common house repairs and may have to contract larger repairs out. You will be responsible for getting quotes and getting the landlord’s approval for those repairs
- Setting Rental Rates. You will work with the landlord and pull pertinent data for the landlord.
- Rent Collection: Implement software options as a method of monthly rent payment.
- You will follow up with tenants who are late on rent. Maintain records of the property’s finances. Those can include anything from security deposits to money, spent on repairs and upkeep necessities.
- Handling Evictions: Handling the eviction of a tenant who has violated the lease agreement or who hasn’t paid rent.
- Accounts Payable
- Account Receivable
- Coordinate ongoing maintenance and inspections to comply with all relevant laws, codes, and company policies
- Select tenants through interviews and background checks
- Collect rent, pay invoices, and analyze operating statements
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships
- Address tenant complaints, violations, and problems
- Prepare and maintain all records, correspondence, and files
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants
- Establish and maintain relationships with owners
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- 1 Year experience in Property Management
- Yardi software experience a plus and not necessary
$30,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The AskOzzie.com Real Estate Team
The AskOzzie.com Real Estate Group is one of the top Agent Teams in the Houston area. We are a group of highly motivated Agents willing to go the distance to reach our goals. The company has been in business for over 16 years and has closed over 1,500 transactions. We utilize the top technology and systems to provide the highest level of service to our agents. We also have a licensed administrative team on staff to help our Agents leverage their time.
All you need is a heart and a burning DESIRE to take action!