Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Andrea L. Bowles Agency, Inc. is one of the newest Farmers Insurance agencies in the Memphis Metropolitan Area. Our desire for explosive growth is YOUR opportunity. If you are tired of limited opportunity for growth, then we have the opportunity for you.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be an employee of the agency and not of Farmers Insurance or its affiliates. Agency Specialists perform the fundamental role of protecting customers through amazing customer journeys with the highest levels of integrity. You will offer protective insurance products and will build strong relationships through education and help within the community. Specialists will have the unique opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on making a difference in customer lives. The Andrea L. Bowles Agency provides insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, businesses, cars, toys, lives, and income. In turn, you will be provided the tools and mentoring.
Key takeaways: The Amazing Customer Journey is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of this position. ABFarmers=Family. Your success is our success!
- Ensure an amazing and integrity-driven customer experience with every interaction
- Handle and process all requests for product and services (in person, phone, at events – wherever received) in a timely manner
- Deepen relationships with customers by understanding their entire household needs and by providing the products that meet those needs
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure clients know you are the first point of contact when claims arise and provide excellent customer service while claim is processed
- Conduct Farmers Friendly needs-based policy reviews as appropriate but at a minimum, yearly
- Encourage clients to be represented on the “Family Wall” and schedule celebrations when clients join
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and Agency events
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and referrals that are self-sourced in addition to those provided
- Seek out and meet SEVEN new business owners/month
- Generate accurate quotes at high volumes
- Work well in a team environment and cultivate relationships with others. Be coachable, open to ideas and growth
- Present new ideas regarding sales and marketing in public and privately
- Demonstrate a passion to help protect your customer’s entire family by educating on an insured's need for life insurance. Two life policies per month will be expected
- Maintain proper time management and execute follow up
- Maintaining accurate documentation in agency systems including tracking of your own sales and marketing analytics
- Establishment of a targeted “community” (geographic, spiritual, etc.) where it will be important for you to become a trusted educator and expert regarding insurance
- Candidate must be self-motivated and driven, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Ability to effectively work with teammates to ensure seamless and amazing customer journeys
- Efficient and driven to fulfill customer needs
- Strong computer skills – Salesforce a HUGE plus
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Property and Casualty/Life and Health licenses with one-year minimum insurance agency experience preferred (unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain licenses prior to employment may also be considered)
- Previous sales experience is important. Insurance experience preferred but not necessary with a proven sales background
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.