WE ARE ADDING LPN's! Are you looking for flexible scheduling, competitive weekly pay, and great assignments? Look no further! We are currently accepting applications for quality healthcare professionals. Must have a good track record, one year of experience, and be available to accept assignments upon hire. "Changing people, processes, and perceptions in healthcare the healthy way!"
- Performing nursing assessments
- Medication administration
- Maintaining excellent documentation
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in the English language
- Patient and passionate about working with people who have survived a brain injury or have other neurological disabilities
- Attention to detail
- Great at Multi-Tasking
- The highest level of professionalism and ethical standards
Licensed Practical Nurse - Requirements:
- 12 Hour Shifts 7 am - 7 pm
- 1 Year plus experience as an LPN
- Current Active LPN License in the state of Florida or a compact license
- Current CPR/ BSL Certification
About Healthy Travel
Healthy Travel is one of the leaders in providing staffing solutions to healthcare facilities across the United States. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare professionals to our clients who provide exceptional care to patients. We're "Changing people, processes, and perceptions in healthcare the healthy way!"