Jason Cardwell Agency
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunities. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Ensure up-to-date information within insurance company databases to effectively drive sales and current customers
- Resolve billing, policy change, coverage, and insurance claims issues using exemplary customer service skills
- Identify and secure new business through creative sales tactics, including networking and cold calling
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Customize personal lines insurance policy options, quotes, and educational materials for potential and current customers
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Prior experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience working in the insurance industry
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are a must
$40,000 - $55,000+ at plan
About Jason Cardwell Agency
Growing agency looking for a new member of our team to help clients with auto, home, life, and commercial coverage.