Farmers Insurance 1475
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunities. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Identify and secure new business through creative sales tactics, including networking and cold calling
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office mandatory; proficiency in agency management systems preferred
- A high school diploma is required - a bachelor's degree or comparable insurance industry experience is a must
- Goal-oriented sales approach and effective collaboration skills are needed
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
$45,000 - $55,000
About Farmers Insurance 1475
Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years!